Software Architect, Engineer, Developer.
Principal Architect / Lead Engineer (Dec 2018 - Present)
- Write code 3-4 hours a day. Mostly work on project architecture, after the project is on the right track gradually move to just reviewing code.
- Manage team of 20 members mostly software engineers, including frontend, backend and data engineers.
Senior Software Engineer / Software Architect / Co-Founder (Jun 2017 - Present)
- Created the prototype of the product.
- Worked on everything from design to database architecture.
- After a year we managed to get our first developer and my responsibilities changed a bit. But till this day I do code reviews, work with the development team closely on defining tasks and deciding right technical solutions.
Senior Software Engineer (Mar 2016 - Jun 2017)
- Worked in a remote team.
- Started using Go
- Worked on Salesforce (Apex).
- Automated company’s internal business processes.
Team Lead (2011 - 2016) | Trainer (2012 - 2016) | Senior Developer (2008 - 2011) | Developer (2006 - 2008)
- Led team of 10 members
- Established ITDC training center
- Built LMS (Learning Management System) for one of the biggest universities in Georgia.
- Built custom CMS (Content Management System) to automate building process of standard projects
- Automated processes
Ilia State University
Master of Studies in Calculus Mathematics and Informatics (2009 - 2012)
Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
Bachelor of Applied Mathematics and Computer Sciences (2003 - 2008)
Software Engineering Skills
- Go (golang)
- Dart / Flutter
- Linux OS
- Scrum and Agile
- Georgian (Native),
- English (Fluent),
- Russian (Fluent)
- Spanish (Basic)
- Turkish (Basic)